Thursday, November 30, 2006

Pour Me Something Tall and Strong, Make It A Hurricane Before I Go Insane, It’s Only Half-past 12 But I Don’t Care, It’s Five O’clock Somewhere

Five O’clock Somewhere, Alan Jackson and Jimmy Buffet

Tomorrow I hope to start making those scarfs I bought all the wool for the other week. The wool for 2 of them has been measured and cut, and I’ve measured and cut the fancy dissolvable Bondaweb for three scarfs, (you can make three from one packet of Bondaweb). In theory if I got my butt moving I could cut enough wool to make number three and get that pinned and tacked tomorrow with the other 2. That’s what Mum and me will be doing anyway. I hope they sew like I want them too! These will make four Christmas presents, so they need to come out well.

I wandered down to school at half eight again to work, having been asked to come in earlier by the exams lady. We had 3 kids who had to re-sit exams, and ALL of them finished early. As in about an hour before they should. Meant I got a decent break. Then Mr Kirk sent me away, apparently he didn’t need anyone to help with the speaking tests, despite telling Anne-Marie, (exams lady), he did! Glad I didn’t go down just for it, or I would have been mad! I sat with another 3 kids who all left early again.

Spiders don’t seem to like me. I watched one on the walls for about 3 hours praying it would provide me with some entertainment, but it refused to move. Then the last kid leaves and my mum walks in and it is suddenly running across the floor! How rude!

Oooo tomorrow is Decemememebeber, you know what that means folks! EIGHTEEN DAYS until Dominic flies home. My butterflies already have butterflies and may be developing a third layer. God help me!

Love and Huggles, Claire

1 comment:

Jeans Pants said...

That's cool!!! Good luck with the scarfs =0)