Sunday, November 19, 2006

Or At The High School Dance, Where You Can Find Romance, Maybe It Might Be Lo-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uve

We Go Together, John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John

Sorry I have Grease on the brain at the moment. I remember when my school put it on, and Mark Patterson wandered around the common room with the ring Danny gives Sandy, (Mark played Danny). He proceeded to propose to several girls in the common room at the time, but you know what, I WAS THE FIRST. Ha ha! I can proudly say that I’m the first girl Mark ever asked to marry him! I wonder what he’d’ve done if I said yes…

That was before the Days of Dominic. Oh, 30 days till he’s home. Woooo.

Some of you might get a kick out of this. Last week I told you that my 11 year old sister is taller than me. Well she had her feet measured yesterday and is a size 2½. When I started High School I was a size 13…..i recall doing a tally chart in Y7 Maths with Mrs Flecture on shoe size and having to admit that I was a size 13. She had to add another box to the chart just for me! My current size is, you guessed it, 2½. That’s a size 5 in the US, I checked for the benefit of my ‘merkin readers. Go and check it out in a shop, go see the size of my feet. All 20cms of them. My hands are 15cms long. Yes I am “impossibly tiny” to quote Dom.

This will also make you laugh. Whilst helping Mum order some Christmas presents I asked her to scroll up. She scrolled down.
“Mum, scroll up please.”
“I am”
“No you’re scrolling down.”
“No I’m not, look the screens going up.”
“Not it isn’t, SCROLL UP!”
“I AM!! Oh…maybe I am scrolling down..”
Bless her.

Now I think it’s a little unfair that my Mum gets to make us all laugh, so here’s one of my Dad’s little poems, (warning it’s a bit rude);

The cuckoo is a strange bird,
Who sits upon the grass,
His wings neatly folded,
And his beak stuck up his ass,
In this strange position,
The cuckoo sings twit-twit,
For it’s hard to sing cuckoo,
With a beak full of s**t.

Love and Huggles, Claire

2 comments:

Jeans Pants said...

Well, I guess Grease is the word. I played Danny in High School. For me that was 11 years ago. Man I'm old =0)

silver horde said...

OMG I'm so confused now. I'd never noticed the scrolling thing before, now I don't know up from down!
Thanks!!

ttfn jane