Sunday, November 26, 2006

I’ll Soon Be Kissing Your Sweet Little Pussycat Lips. Pussycat Pussycat I Love You. Yes I Do!

What’s New Pussycat, Tom Jones

I went to see "Flushed Away" with Liz this afternoon. It’s brilliant! I love Ardman anyway, the last Wallace and Gromit film was classic, and even though Flushed lacks that "terribly British" sense of humour that W&G has, it was still sooooooooooo funny. Trying to see Rodney as the same dude who plays Wolverine in X-Men made it funnier, especially when he starts singing Tom Jones songs!
As for the slugs, omigod they are the cutest things ever! I will never look at one the same way again. Whoever decided to put them in was a genius. I feel even more guilty about that one I squished in August now. *goes red


So Lizzykins and I had a good giggle. We had a good 45mins before the film and sat and sneakily ate the popcorn we HADN’T bought from the cinema and Liz pushed me off the chair onto the floor. How rude! We also made the Popcorn Knights of the Round Table, but hit a snag when we couldn’t remember how many knights there are supposed to be! Whilst waiting for the bus I thought the lamp on top of a post was a hot air balloon and was disappointed when out of the darkness loomed a big black pole. It sounds odd but I could genuinely see a hot air balloon not a lamp, (it wasn’t on if that helps.)

Last night was cool too, I went for a drive in Katie’s un-named brum brum and we had a good giggle over bits and bats. Ah the entertainment of cheesy/chavy music and ice cream and random drives around places.

Only 23 days until Dom comes home, he’s been on my mind a lot today, I even took Ella the Red Panda with me to the cinema. She also enjoyed the film. I waved at his house when we went past on the bus, I miss walking there, it was nice. I will get to soon enough.

Love and Huggles, Claire

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought a tree was Darth Vader once, but then I had been smoking something iffy;-)

Jeans Pants said...

I haven't seen it yet but I love British humor. If you say its lacking in that department but tis still funny I will trust you and check it out. =0)

Anonymous said...

Chavvy? Bats?

*ees confused*

Katie x