Tuesday, November 07, 2006

The Walls Will Tumble But I’m Not Gonna Cry

Jericho, Hilary Duff

I didn’t blogg yesterday because I wasn’t feeling very happy. I felt very useless and like I’d let so many people down. I’m currently avoiding my old Textiles teacher because she knows I’m back and is not impressed, oh dear. The whole getting a job thing was stressing me out, there’s so much I have to do in such a short space of time. Don’t even get me started on sorting my loan and insurance.

Today I’m feeling much better; I tackled my big stack of prospectuses and have picked out the big six. There are several courses at each that interest me, so that’s the next task. But they are, (no particular order), Manchester, Man Met, Lancaster, Huddersfield, Chester and Leeds. Liverpool John Moores looks good too but I need some research on that. It could change; I think there are some prospectuses still to come.
Oh, invigilating went ok yesterday. It was very boring but I’m sure I can find interesting ways to amuse myself.

My little sister is growing up, she went to a party and had her hair, nails and makeup done. She started using my nail varnish whilst I was away, so she’s getting some of her own for Christmas! She looked so much older, bless.

Love and Huggles, Claire

No comments: