Friday, November 24, 2006

With Everything I Gain I End Up Losing It All

Alive, Meat Loaf

I didn’t blogg yesterday because my laptop proceeded to die on my in the middle of writing my blogg and refused to stay working long enough for me to finish it. Hetty my lovely laptop is pretty much dead. I’m having trouble getting her working long enough for me to copy all the music I’ve downloaded from itunes and any photos I haven’t already got CD’s of. Frankly after less than six months and very careful treatment I am very annoyed. *mental note don’t but Packard Bell again.


So currently I’m abusing the family computer, (weird huge keyboard compared with Hetty’s), and desperately hunting for my insurance papers. Hopefully that means I can get her fixed/replaced without paying. However the papers are currently AWOL. To be very British, oh Buggar!

Scratch that last bit. My Dad has had a huge go at me for losing the papers. I’m annoyed at him for not having taken them in the first place like I asked. He’s told my grandparents who were kind enough to buy it for me so now they’re mad. Can I do anything right? Or am I only capable of letting everyone down all of a sudden.

Neways I’ve spent the last 2 days invigilating the Y11 mocks. It’s still boring but at least now Liz is doing it too there’s more entertainment around. "There’s a worm at the bottom of the garden and his name is wiggly woo." I have a whole week of it next week. Thank God the pay makes it worth it!

Love and Huggles, Claire

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bought Justin a lappy (OK I gave him the munny after he'd bought it in Australia). Now it is used for DVDs only. That was a good investment;-(
Remember, dads are always right.