Monday, November 13, 2006

Sky Of Blue And Sea Of Green In Our Yellow Submarine

Yellow Submarine, The Beetles
Today my Mum asked me if I fancied going to Submarine for lunch. She meant Subway. Bless.

Right I have several hundred feet of different varieties of wool, and many meters of Bondaweb dissolvable stuff. I hope that’s enough to make all the scarves I need to make. “I thought you couldn’t knit ?” I hear you cry. “I can’t” I reply. “Then how will you make scarves?” you ask. With a very clever technique I picked up at the Knit and Stitch Show. That means both my Nanna’s are getting lovely scarves for Christmas, and my boff’s mum. Now all I need is the time to spend doing them all.

That’s all I’ve done today really. The world hasn’t been good for couples today it would appear or some of them at least. Oh dear. Thankfully I feel more like my self than I have done for ages. I’m still on a high from Dominic calling me. It’s amazing how something so simple can solve so much. *grins

I think I’ve rubbed a blister on my finger trying to remove the masking fluid from a ink drawing type thingy I did last night. The stuff wouldn’t come off. How rude! It looks ok, but I haven’t decided yet. I’ll blogg it on Blogger tomorrow I think.

Love and Huggles, Claire

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bet the scarves will turn out wrong and you'll be merrily unpicking and redoing them right up to Xmas;-)