Saturday, November 11, 2006

Hey Boys Are You Ready For The Shock? I’m Living Proof The Girl Can Rock

Girl Can Rock, Hilary Duff

Hectic day. This morning a trip to Bury was in order, I needed somewhere that did bra fitting, which meant La Senza or Marks and Sparks and Bury as both. We dutifully tottled off, I got myself measured and enjoyed trying on pretty lingerie. I bought the prettiest white bra with iridescent turquoise embroidery on it, it’s soooo pretty. But enough about my bras.

Then we went over to the craft shop in Ramsbottom. I want to make some scarf’s for my Nanna’s and Tina for Christmas, using the technique I discovered at the Knit and Stitch Show. Unfortunately whilst wool is relativy easy to get hold off Vilene Interfacing Sloufleece is a bit harder. Well nonexistent to be honest. Thankfully SuperMum has something very similar that she bought from Oswaldtwistle Mills, so a trip to there is needed. Ooo what fun.

This afternoon I met Liz at Tesco and we enjoyed a good wander and cake. As we sat waiting for a bus to go shopping we discovered that our topics of conversation had been; what to eat, Rob/Matt/Ste, Dom, unicyling, crazy men shouting stuff at us, Marj and Linda’s moods and where the hell is the bus? Lol. I tried to use my unagi and my “poof! There’s a bus!” technique but sadly the wind meant my unagi was off.
Once in Accrington we wandered around a few shops. I found the cutest short brown tweed effect skirt. I wanted a short skirt to wear with my boots, and it looks, I am assured, very nice. Thanks for the opinion Lizzykins. I can’t wait to wear it! I already know one time I want to wear it.

We caught the bus to meet Jess B, who very kindly drove us home in her new car, Sebastian, whom she is getting acquainted with. She’s an excellent driver! I Couldn’t fault her. I was so grateful as it was hurling it down with the ferocity that only us Haslingdanians ever experience and we had the first hail of the season. Whoopee. Liz and I screamed like babies when we got off the bus and it hit us.

Love and Huggles, Claire

No comments: