Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Plans Are Made Here, Games Are Played Here, I Could Write Me A Book

Fat Sam’s Grand Slam Speakeasy, Bugsy Malone

Yesterday my internet conked out so I ignored it like you’re supposed to ignore naughty children, and went to watch Bugsy Malone instead. When I came home today from invigermilating I unplugged the doodlethingy downstairs whilst and I made a brew, and voila it was working again once I plugged it all in. For once i managed to make technology work for me. *grins


So exciting news...well I have decided to go back to my old sixth form to do an AS Level in Chemistry. It’s all happened rather suddenly really, and randomly asked my old Biology teacher if her thought ti was too late to come back, and he did a little dance of delight before running off to find the A-level Chemistry teacher. He returned with the Head of the sixth form and dragged me into a classroom to talk. Although they wanted me to do the full A Level in a year, it isn’t possible according to the Chem teacher, but I’m ok with that. The AS will give me a productive use of my gap year, and should help me get into all the places eager for Chemistry. It also means I did something RIGHT for once, my parents and grandparents are over the moon.

One side affect was Marj and Linda came hunting for me whilst Miss Latham and Mr Mercer were talking to me. Despite my protest that I was cleaning and would be in trouble the teachers were so eager to have me back, (no joke. Mercer looked like I’d totally made his week), that they dragged me into the room regardless. Naturally Linda and Marj were very unimpressed with my disappearance, and spent the last hour being rather mean to me. My punishment was little me had to use a mop bucket that is as big as herself, and weights more! Liz told Mercer what trouble he’d got me in and the sweetie went and apologised to M&L and took all the blame. Bless him.

I did a stupid thing today, I came home after invergimilating before my mum, and got allll the way home, a whole mile, before realising I had no key. I had to walk the mile back to get it and another mile back home. Give or take the bus ride one way. Thankfully the lovely lady who gives me a lift home at night took me into work as well. So my poor feet hurt a lot.

In 2 days I get to do my count down with an advent calendar, how cool is that? 20 days!!!

Love and Huggles, Claire

1 comment:

Jeans Pants said...

Nah I don't hate Christmas. I just hate what the majority feels is the true meaning of Christmas. It's not getting what you want its giving something from your heart. cheesy? =0) Yeah i don't really hate the holidays and i don't even work in a retail store anymore that sells game systems. i work for IKEA. My last post was kind of a parody on myself. But through experience, there are a lot more assholes in the world than good people like you. Well, at least here in America anyways =0)~