Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Two Shades Of Blue

Two Shades Of Blue, Suzy Bogguss

Today sucked. I woke up this morning feeling like I was going to throw up. I was that wound up it was like being in Bath all over again, that level of fear and unhappiness. I seriously didn’t want to go for my interview. Neways I trolled over to Blackburn again and killed some time beforehand, before heading off for it. It was, well, I don’t know. I’m not exactly brilliant at selling myself to start with so it was impossibly hard. I ended up taking chocolate bear with me for comfort, I really really wished Dom had been here to give me a supportive hug. I needed it.

Turned out to be a hug waste of my time really. They ran me this afternoon to say they wouldn’t be offering me a job. Perfect. I don’t particularly know how I feel really. I’m sad I know that, and I feel rather crap and useless. My grandpa had such high hopes for the bank thing, looks like I’ve managed to disappoint people again. Maybe I should aim for a hatrick.

So the only thing that came from my trip to Blackburn was that I bought that shirt from M&S for Dom for Christmas. I do like it a lot now, it’s lovely. Should look great on him.

This evening was fun. I meet Jess, Liz and Zena at Tesco and we wandered around chatting. It was so much fun! Had a good giggle, apparently I’m smaller than Zena remembers. Oh God, I’m small enough! Is it possible I’ve started shrinking? Then we went to MacDonalds which was fun. I was hysterical when I emptied my tray into the bin and somehow let go of the tray so the bin ate it…oops.

Love and Huggles, Claire

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cheer up. Things will get soon.