Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Which Pets Are Prone To Hardly Any Flaws? Naturalment The Aristocats!

The Aristocats, Richard M. Sherman and Robert B. Sherman

I had intended to do a lot today. Sadly I didn’t get a huge amount done. I’ve finished writing Chrish’s letter, just need to burn some pics onto CD before I post it. I did some more work on my collages, and I might do some more if I blogg fast enough. Trouble is I want to get slap-happy with nail varnish, but I need to do that in the kitchen with the extractor fan on really, last time I inhaled far too much….

I was going to call the bank today but we had a problem with our gas bill my Dad’s spent all day sporting out and as I didn’t know how long my call would take I decided not to make it. I figured it was best to let Dad get on with and sort out his finances. Stupid British Gas. If we fix our prices for five years that means our bill shouldn’t suddenly double.

Oh I made the mistake of downloading Internet Explorer 7 today. I then spent an hour uninstalling it. It is seriously rubbish. Don’t do it!!!! For the love of all things pink and holy don't do it!!!!!

I spent 2 hours cleaning white walls again. I’ll admit they do look cleaner when you’re done, and I was pleased when Marj and Linda said I’d made a good job on Friday, but it still is soooo boring. I seriously need another job, but for the moment I am grateful I have the one I have. It brings in money at least. Oh well, better get my tush in gear then.

Love and Huggles, Claire

1 comment:

Jeans Pants said...

I use Mozilla firefox as opposed to Internet explorer. It does a great job blocking pop ups.