Friday, November 10, 2006

Two Steps Away From The County Line, Just Trying To Keep My Customers Satisfied

Keep The Customer Satisfied, Simon and Garfunkle

Today folks I actually achieved something, or several things rather. I called UCAS and was told I had to reapply from scratch as a new applicant, so that’s what I’ve done. Having a copy of last years completed form means it’s much faster and easier. All I have to do is fill in what courses I want to do and add my personal statement in. the latter I intend to do this weekend. Ideally I’d like it sent this week sometime, but we’ll see. UCAS are simply lovely on the phone, couldn’t fault my lady.

I filled in my forms for Cleaning so they know where to send my money, which is very very important. Work itself was dull, cleaning walls for 2 hours solid will drive you insane and if those are white and it’s a corridor you won’t be able to see straight for along time afterwards.

I also did my letter to my Local Education Authority to cancel my loans and ask them to tell me how I repay them. I can easily afford to pay it all back this year, so I will if possible, that way I don’t have an extra year’s loan and interest. Cunning eh?

This morning I got supper doper letter from dear old Katie, (Sparkles), which was a brilliant read. I’d better get my tush in gear and reply! I owe Chrish a letter as well. So all is well and normal in my world right now. Tis good to be feeling me again.

On a more worrying note my Dad is apparently as unhappy with his job as he was three years ago, when he was so unhappy he was off “clinically depressed” for about 12 weeks. The change in him whilst off was amazing, he was so happy and I loved having a constantly happy Daddy around. He’s always hated his job, but whether he’ll bit the bullet and leave I don’t know. I’ve made it clear to my Mum I’d support my Dad 110% if he decided to leave. It’s scary but I’d rather he did, I want to see him happy.

Love and Huggles, Claire

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done for getting things sorted early. Practice makes perfect.
Big up your dad. I know where he's been. He's hanging in there for YOU