Sunday, November 05, 2006

You Can Try To Resist, Try To Hide From My Kiss But You Know That You Can’t Fight The Moonlight

Can’t Fight The Moonlight, LeAnn Rhimes

Ok I know this isn't moonlight, but check out this sunset from oop North. This place ROCKS!

Brilliant day spent mostly with Liz and Luke. I met them and Jess and her boff Terry for breakfast this morning, Chrish was supposed to come but she locked herself out and couldn’t. Awww I miss her so much and now I have to wait ages to see her. Luckily her lemon cake went to Lukey so wasn’t wasted and I have lovely Liz and Jess to have adventures with.

Liz, Luke and me all watched Coyote Ugly together at Liz’s whilst eating lot’s of junk food. Yummy chocolate and a good film. I got to snuggle up a little with my lovely luke’s leg, missed him a lot. That’s half my boys seen now. Just Eddy to see. And of course Dom, but he’s not easy to get to currently. We’ll make up for lost time when he comes home I’m sure.

He he, Liz your dog is sooo scary. *hides from Skye. Can we send her away to Brat Camp?

I had a go in my new boots today, all skirtified with my brown floaty skirt and my TopShop forest green jumper with baby pink and white vests underneath. I looked very pretty I think, I enjoy wearing skirts, but don’t bother that often, (Normally only when someone is around to appreciate it.) Although my boots weren’t particularly uncomfortable, I have gained a blister on my little toe, and one on the side and underneath my big toe, but I think that’s more to do with the seams on my tights being in the wrong places. Ouch, and I’m wearing the same thing tomorrow for invigilating.
Wish me luck on that folks!

Love and Huggles, Claire

1 comment:

Jeans Pants said...

I've tried to leave a comment here before but for some reason wasn't able too. So I'm going to try again =0). Firs:That's a beauitful picture.

Second: I used to own Coyote Ugly but my maitenance man stole my dvd. That and the original Psycho.

Third: I think on one of your previous posts I read that there's a new Meat Loaf Cd? I used to love Meat Loaf and I like the song you chose to title your post. Is the new cd any good?

Fourth: I like your template. I have the same one =0).

Now we'll see if blogger will let me leave you a comment. See ya

~Justin