Saturday, November 18, 2006

See Your Surprise, Hold You So Tight, I’m Counting Down The Days Tonight, I Just Wanna Be A Million Miles From Here

Counting Down The Days, Natalie Imbruglia

It is officially one month until my darling Dominic flies back from India. The countdown has begun, regardless of it annoying anyone. I miss him so much, (I know I’m not the only one either), but he will be back so soon. I’m so excited I cannie wait! It’s gonna fly by it really is. *squeaks happily.

In other news we did the Grandparent Rounds today. My Nana is frustrating me, I was asked several times why I’d come home from Bath. She knows why I’ve come home from Bath and frankly talking about it upsets me. My Mum is aware of it so hopefully she’ll have talked to my Nanna. I do love her I just find her frustrating sometimes.
My other Nanna and Grandpa are fine. I’m pretty close to them really so I enjoyed having tea with them. I’m a little worried about m Grandpa, it was discovered he has a haemorrhage behind one eye, (an eye that’s already had a cataracts removed and laser treatment), and he can’t see out of it properly. They haven’t stopped him driving yet, (you only need one good eye to drive), but we’re waiting on what his doctor says.

Blergh, I subjected myself to the flu jab on Wednesday. I currently feel rather fluey. I wish I could stop sneezing though. I’ve been sneezing on and off for the last fortnight and as much as I enjoy sneezing the novelty has rather worn off. Urgh, I’m going to make a brew and eat this chocolate and go to bed.

Love and Huggles, Claire

1 comment:

Jeans Pants said...

Wow, Im sorry about you grandfather. I send send hopes and wishes that everything will turn out well. I hope everything turns out fine.
And the same goes to you. I hope you feel better. You have to get better, I need things to read =0) j/k Take care
~Justin