Tuesday, November 21, 2006

When I Feel Alone, I Reach For You And You Bring Me Home

Heaven Is A Place On Earth, Belinda Carlisle

Today was 2 days; the first was Find Where Barclays Is In Blackburn. Which we did easily and I now know where it is and how to get to it from the bus station. The second was Find The Perfect Purple Shirt. Which wasn’t so successful, the shirt I’d intended my parents to get Dom for Christmas isn’t sold in a Small, which my boff is of course. After a fruitless search we have the choice of one at M&S, which I like, not as much as the original mind. Tomorrow I’m gonna go buy it then we can return it if I find a nicer one. I’ve gotten all particular about this present, I know what I want, and what I want will look gorgeous on Dominic.

So we had a nice potter around Blackburn, Mum and I, before we caught the bus home and went to work. I wasn’t on panels/walls today *breathes sigh of relief, Some picking up, hovering and tables for added variety.

So feelings on tomorrow. I’m scared I think and there’s a worrying level of “meh I don’t really care”. I’m pretty much ready for it I think…I dunno. I probably haven’t got a hope in hell, and I don’t feel confident at all. Frankly I’d rather just go to sleep.

Love and Huggles, Claire

Ps. 28 days until Dom comes home, thought I’d forgotten didn’t you?

Ps. Thanks for the
counsel Helena, it helped but I don’t think I know how to be bitchy. I’d rather be upset myself than upset someone else. Keeps life simple I guess.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I reckon you'll have to get to Manchestoh for a purple t shirt

Jeans Pants said...

First: Be confident. Yeah it sounds like words but if your not it will just eat at you. There's nothing you can do when your not at control of the wheel....Well I guess you could grab the wheel.....or jump out of the car....or I guess grab the emergency brake, ok it's a bad analogy.

Second: I find it interesting and yet great that you're only 18 and yet you keep quoting all this good music from my generation. =0)