Sunday, November 12, 2006

It was real it was magic, it was calm it was savage, it did all the things love does. That’s how I knew It Was

It Was, Chely Wright

Brillaint day. I actually managed to get my personal statement done and intoUCAS, although I might change it a little between now and sending it to Mrs Peagam. At least somethings done!

The highlight of this weekend can probably be summed up by my last blogg, or rather the vain attempt to write one. As you may have figured out Dominic called me. He sadi he’d try but I was doing ym best not to get my hopes up. We had a wonderfull 20 minuet conversation before his credit ran out, discussing everything from Bangalore’s lack of cheese and elephants to the fact my sister is now taller than me and she’s 11. it felt so amazing to hear from him, I’ve missed talking to him so much. It’s put me on a total high, and I’m so gratefull for him calling me. Wooo I love my boyfriend!

It’s made me so happy I’m actually going to go and do some art. My River Avon project isn’t getting anywhere fast at the moment.

So. Very. Happy.

Love and Huggles, Claire

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm really pleased for you. I would hate it if M went away for that length of time.
I was going to post you pictures of Justin getting Far Too Close To That Wild Rhino and of Consorting With A Load Of Bandits from his time in India last year, but 1 it would worry you about Dom, and 2 I cant find them on this computer;-)