Saturday, November 04, 2006

The Time Has Come To Show The World You Want It All

The Monster Is Loose, title track on Bat Out Of Hell 3; The Monster Is Loose, Meat Loaf

Yesterday rocked on so many levels. Firstly I got an email from my significant other, Dominic, who is still alive and well in India. He’s very happy with a rather lovely bong he’s bought….so long as he’s happy and hasn’t been eaten by a rogue elephant I don’t care because I really haven’t got any insurance on him.
Then I went to my Jessykins and we watched Monsters Inc. Omigod how cute is Boo? It’s so funny!!! Thank god for kid’s films.
After some mad planning Jess, Liz and I went to see “The Devil Wears Prada”. Oh wow, that is one good film folks, totally puts you off fashion journalism. Meryl Streep is frankly terrifying, even if half her head is missing! Lol

Today was rather stressful, a visit to my Nanna Pen always is really, for too many reasons to list. Today she spent hours telling me I should be going to Chester Uni because “that boys there” and why hadn’t I gone there…..I swear she’s trying to match-make me and Luke. She asked hadn’t I tried to find a nice boy in Bath, because that would have solved things! I politely pointed out to her I already have a nice boy, in the middle of deepest dark India. *bangs head on wall

Hmmm bedtime, Love and Huggles, Claire

Ps. I bought the cutest boots today, NUS cards kickass, and as you can guess, Meat’s new album. Yes I caved, so shoot me I’m weak. You would have done the same…with something you really wanted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad Dom is OK. When J was in India, he took a rather proximate pic of a wild rhino. Hope Dom doesnt get too close!