Wednesday, November 15, 2006

You’re The One That I Want, Ho Honey, The One That I Need, Oh Yes Indeed!

The One That I Want, Oliva Newton-John and John Travolta, Grease. I danced my tush off to this this morning.

Well I rang the bank. I somehow made it through the telephone interview, and now am awaiting an application pack and a call from my local branch manager when there’s an opening. The sooner the better really, I’ll be glad when there’s money coming in, I don’t get a wage this month due to being paid a month in hand. Although when I got a statement the other day it was much healthier than I though. Thank god for bonds! (and not the James ones.)

The only other thing I did today was burn some pictures onto a CD for Chrish, which won’t, I discovered, fit into the padded envelope Luke’s Christmas present arrived in. I was planning on recycling it. A trip to the post office is in order.

My latest problem is that Bath Spa has been unable to withdraw the money for my accommodation and studio fees from my account because the details they have are from my old card. It became a Switch one when I got a Student account, and I registered my old card on The Student Portal, (where we registered for the uni). There isn’t any way of changing the details stored in the Portal, and I am awaiting and email back on what to do.

Ooo speaking of emails, I got another one today. He’s off travelling the nest 2 weeks so I suspect I won’t hear anything for a bit. At least I know why this time! Bless. Not that long till he’s home. This means very little time till Christmas, and I still have a lot of peoples stuff to get!!! My Dad bought the CD I was planning on getting Mum himself, which means her present is no longer sorted. Nicht so gute.

Well that’s about it I think. Glad everyone liked the art, sorry there are 2 pictures the same, but I couldn’t choose.

Love and Huggles, Claire

2 comments:

Jeans Pants said...

I hate it when a holiday of some sort is close and the gift plans you made are destroyed. It happens though

Anonymous said...

I have bought my daughter an exhaust pipe for Christmas.