Thursday, November 02, 2006

It's So Beautiful Out Here, I Just Had To Stop And Stare. (Since You Walked Into My Life I Want More From The Night)

Make Me Love You, Jessica Andrews

There are some beautiful places in Lancashire. Today I went on a big walk up near Pendle Hill, (yes where the witches come from), with my Mummy and the group of people she’s been going for weekly walks with. They’re all lovely, and it was a lot of fun. Bloody freezing but you soon warm up once you get going. The cold proved useful as the ground we were walking on for parts was rather boggy and the frost helped to keep it firm to stand on. I still got incredibly muddy and have a lovely pair of blisters.
He he, we had dinner in the little foody place at the end, and the women taking orders and serving was dead cert for a genuine Pendle Witch, she was so scary. Until two of the men who’d come with us ganged up on my mum’s friend, Margaret, to try and steal some of her corned beef hash. That’s a sure fire way of getting you into prison in Lancs, that is.

The only other thrilling thing I did today was hand in my application form for a job at Tesco. *shudders at the thought of becoming a Tesco slave. A jobs a job.
Oh, I got the funniest text ever from Liz, “Just realised if we put you on a biscuit and cover you in chocolate then you’d be a teacake.” It took me ages to get it but it’s hilarious. So long as no one bashes me on their forehead, peels my chocolate off, eats the biscuit, licks out my innards then finishes off the marshmallowey remains I’m ok with being a teacake. The dipping in chocolate sounds rather fun too….

Better stop before this goes the wrong way….
Love and Huggles, Claire

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go for it, C
Walks can be great if you are in the mood.