Saturday, December 30, 2006

“I quit show business and committed myself to advancing the rights of the vertically challenged”

Miss Piggy, as the Good Witch from the Muppets in Oz.

Ok so I haven’t blogged properly for how long? Did you miss me? This will be last blog(g) of the year, because tomorrow I’m at my boff’s house to welcome the new year with him. Woot!

I’ve had a wonderful couple of weeks, spent mostly with the boff and over Christmas. Which is probably all I’m going to share…

Thinking about it I’ve had a wonderful year in general really. If you exclude The Incident that was Bath, it’s probably been the best year of my life so far. I hope everyone else can say the same thing.

Right I’m going to pay full attention to “The Muppets in Oz”, possibly one of the funniest films of the year.

Happy New Year everybody!

Love and New Year Huggles, Claire

“They can put a trailer in munchkin land but can’t make a magical shoes comfortable, go figure”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Claire. May it bring all you desire.

Jeans Pants said...

Happy New Year to you too =0)
Just to let you know, I'm letting everyone know this but my blog doesn't work on some web browser's now. I know why but it doesn't work on Mozilla firefox but it works great on internet explorer. So be patient and if you visit me and it doesn't work use internet explorer until I fix the problem.Thanks =0)