Saturday, December 02, 2006

Time To Rejoice In The Good That We See

Mistletoe and Wine, Cliff Richard

I got the most amazing thing in the post today. A little box of REAL LIVE MISTLETOE! From the Innocent Smoothie company. I joined their email list last year, because their smoothies always make me laugh. It is soooo cool. I’m supposed to go and kiss people and take photos to send them or something, but how awesome is this, a random box of mistletoe.
Pity I don’t think it will last till Dom’s home, but I’ll have to get some more. Not that he’ll need a reason to kiss me or anything. He emailed me today, poor thing is starting to miss people quite a lot. I’m concerned about that, I only have him to miss, he’s got his whole world, and I know how that feels. I hope he manages to have fun in his last *wow* 17 days.


In other news, I have a number to call to arrange a collection of my laptop to fix or whatever they want to do with it. Someone just needs to pick up the phone after the "putting you through to hardware, hold please" bit so I can speak to a human not a auto message. They didn’t need the fluffing insurance, they printed me another copy and that’s it.

Still miss my boff, we drove past his house today which I found very hard. I know he’ll be home soon but I’m finding it hard again. But I know from the last couple of months keeping busy really works. In that case what am I still doing here blogging?

Love and Huggles, Claire

PS. I’ll blogg the pics of my mistletoe tomorrow, when I have some batteries for my camera. And does anyone, ie. Liz, know why I bought some AAA batteries, (the really thin ones) from tesco. I can’t think of anything they go in, not my camera...

1 comment:

Jeans Pants said...

Hey i forgot to tell you that Meat Loaf is in Tenacious D's movie. He also has a small part in the first song on the soundtrack. Just thought you'd might like to know =0)