Friday, December 08, 2006

I’m Holding Out For A Hero Till The Morning Light, He’s Gotta Be Sure And He’s Gotta Be Soon

Holdin’ Out For A Hero, Bonnie Tyler

The quote I forgot;
"Ten days before Halloween and all the good costumes are gone?"Chandler, Friends
"Ten days before Dominic comes home and all the good underwears in the wash" Claire.
(perhaps that was actually a little over-sharing but meh, I thought it was funny)

There are TEN DAYS until my boff returns from India. Where the floop did the last two and half months go? I cannie wait until he’s home and I can go and be snuggled. The last few days are defiantly the hardest, when it’s so close you can almost taste it, (I think that’s from a song but what I forget).

Neways before I get myself upset and full of missingness thoughts, what have I been up too? Well my courses are sorted at sixth from. The AS in Chemsitry natuarally, and thanks to some dude who’s transferred collages I can do the AS in Fine Art. I’ve arranged to go and show the teacher my work from Bath, which should fit in nicely with the first module which is supposed to be “urban landscapes”. We’ve also agreed that I can work independently and just take my work to show him for guidance every few weeks. Brilliant!

Liz, Jess and I went to Burnley to do some Christmas shopping. Poor planning meant we didn’t manage to get an awful lot of presents, but we still had fun. Submarine! And the attentions of a scary random dude who was defo drunk and on something. I just hid and left Liz to pretend to be interested in his random ramblings.

I did a Chemistry mock today. After having been to four lessons and not done chemistry for two years I probably got about five marks. I’ve got Christmas to catch up as much of the work as possible.

Right I’m gonna go because I have a mizillion jobs to do. Starting with writing a jobs list!

Love and Huggles, Claire

PS “Your love is so close I can almost taste it” is from Meat Loaf’s Bad For Good, from his new album. Told you it was from a song.

2 comments:

Jeans Pants said...

He's gotta be strong And he's gotta be fast something and he's gotta be fresh from the fight. I need a HERO!!!

Anonymous said...

Fine Art is good. Keep it up!