Sunday, December 17, 2006

Tell Me My True Love Is Here. He’s All I Want Just For Me, Underneath My Christmas Tree

My Only Wish (This Year), Britney Spears

I do not appear to have blogged for a couple of days, oops. In a nutshell I’ve been to see De ja vu, which was brilliant, and during which Jess slept on my shoulder for most of it. Most people were back from uni, so it was the first time I got to see people like Phil, Eddy and Jess Milly for a while. We had an interesting encounter with some chavy-sluty girls far too young to be drinking at the cinema bar but obviously had been allowed to. Ever heard of ID Mr.Bartender?

Yesterday I hunted for a pair of silver shoes to go with my dress, only to be left with no choice but a pair of cream ballerinas. The problem with having feet that are not only impossibly tiny but also between shoe sizes means buying shoes is difficult. Cream ones went nicely with my dress, especially as I managed to get jewellery to match. I do love being colour co-ordinated.

Today I have spent putting up decorations and finishing the last 2 scarf’s I was making. They need trimming and the stuff dissolving off tomorrow, but they are pretty much done. I also might wrap some presents tomorrow too, I could do with keeping busy. the house is all Christmasfied and looks brilliant. Lot's of sparkly bits and shiny lights.

Those of you who are smart enough to be counting will know my darling boyfriend is due back from India tomorrow. “So why aren’t you excited?” you ask.
Well it dawned on me that a flight from Bangalore to Leeds is about 14-16 hours, plus checking time either end, plus getting back from Leeds, (2 hours depending on traffic), means that as my boff’s flight home is tomorrow, he might not actually be back till early Tuesday morning.
I am deliriously excited about him coming home already, but I would like to sleep tonight, so I’m trying not to be overly excited until tomorrow. If he does get back late Monday night/early Tuesday morning I suspect I won’t see him till Wednesday. *taps fingers impatiently. Frankly I don’t care, I want him back in the same country so I can talk to him.

It’s nearly over! I can’t believe how fast nearly three months has gone. He’s gonna be home sooooo soon. YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Love and Huggles, Claire

2 comments:

Jeans Pants said...

First, your almost their. I'm so happy for you =0)

Second...Britney Spears? Really? Your cooler than that =0)

Anonymous said...

At last! And Hoorah! I'll even overlook your appalling misuse of the apostrophe (scarves!);-)