Wednesday, December 13, 2006

No Matter How Many Miles Stand Between Us This Is Love

Last Night On Earth, Delta Goodrem

Ok I was gonna blog(g) all about the last 2 days but ohhh nooo, Justin goes and tags me! So now I have to tell you five things about me that you may or may not know about me. Nuts.

1. My Dad smokes a pipe. I am terrified to the point of tears just thinking about it that one day he will die of some smoking related disease.
2. I used to get D’s and B’s mixed up as a child, to the point where my Mum made me a little card with a teddy sat on the word “Bed” so I would be able to tell them apart. I grew out of it, but still have the card somewhere. Now I just can’t spell anything at all.
3. My underwear has little gold and red sparkly reindeers on it.
4. I used to want to drive a purple train when I was younger.
5. I’ve gone up a bra size in the last six months.

Sorry, at short notice that’s the best I can do. I will also be blogging another pic of my dress without me looking like I have a lighthouse for a head. Charming Justin, a real confidence booster.

Right I tag Hutters and Liz to do the same thing. SO five things the general public may not know about you.

Love and Huggles, Claire

1 comment:

Jeans Pants said...

Pipes are cool. He's like Davy Jones in Pirates of the Caribbean.

I still do get lower case B's and D's mixed up.

Reindeer eh? I have simpsons boxers...not on me right now

Purple train? I hope your dream comes true one day =0)

I've gone up a bra size too in the last 6 months. but thats because I've gained 20 pounds. Oh man I'm getting fat.

Just kidding about the lighthouse thing but I think you knew that already. =0)