Thursday, December 14, 2006

Time Goes By So Slowly


Hung Up, Madonna

The first proper blog(g) for days methinks, although I haven’t got a lot to report really. I went to see Happy Feet with Liz the other day, it was BRILLIANT! Seriously cool, I love the mix of CGI and actual real lifeness used. Seriously it’s brilliant. It isn’t terribly funny but there’s more of a plot to it, it nearly had me in tears at one point. But then again I can cry at anything….

Don’t know if I said but I did actually get 5 marks on that Chemistry mock, but the teacher that marked was surprised I’d sat it to start with. Well I wasn’t given any alternative. What was I supposed to do? Sit there twiddling my thumbs for an hour?

Neways here is a picture of me in the dress without my head looking like a lighthouse. Although I do appear to have my eyes closed. I’m gonna go before I have a meltdown. Seriously, FOUR MORE DAYS and it’s going at a snails pace. I am going crazy.

Love and Huggles, Claire

2 comments:

Jeans Pants said...

Awwwwwwwwwww how pretty! 4 more days YAY!

Anonymous said...

nice dress.
Not long now;-)