Sunday, December 10, 2006

The Signs All Said “Caution Kid’s At Play”

Objects In The Rear-view Mirror May Appear Closer Than They Are, Meat Loaf

Wow, what a BRILLIANT weekend. I’ve got so much done, and really important jobs like writing my Christmas cards and sending my UCAS form off, and I’ve been out with two of my best friends! There’s only eight days till Dominic comes home! My friend Christine told me something that made me SO happy it’s untrue, darling Chris, I am SO happy for you!

Last night I went to a party with Luke, who was home for the weekend from Chester. It was so good to see him, and spend the evening hanging out with him and his sisters, and some of the funniest people I’ve ever met! Such a cool night. I owe Luke loads of drinks, he paid for me allllll night, but he did say he was trying to get me drunk. He failed miserably, but we still had a huge amount of fun.

Today I went for a drive about with Katie, home from Lancaster. We went and explored the new Tesco that was the old ASDA. Before the old one shut, the very ight before, Katie and I went for a last wander around it, to also wander down memory lane. We did that again today, but more like “Omigod where have the toilets gone/What’s up with the café?/Why are the ATM’s inside?/Didn’t the veggies used to be here?/What used to be here?” kind.
Then we beetled off to MacDonalds, partly because we were hungry, partly to sample the Christmas menu, and partly because hell, we always go and traditions MUST NOT DIE! Lol. Chinwag and giggles had before we beetled off to the next destination.
Yep folks, you guessed it, another supermarket, this time ASDA. Where I bought a bra and thong, but you didn’t need to know that….again we perused the aisles and explored it. ASDA is currently the home of a 10 foot tall Mumbles Happy Feet penguin, oh the coolness! Katie dear, is your reverse still rat-arsed?

My UCAS form has gone off, I have officially applied to Manchester, Manchester Met, Chester, Lancaster, Leeds and Liverpool. Now lets hope I get some offers!

Love and Huggles, Claire

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My reverse is indeed still rat-arsed. Stupid car.

Jeans Pants said...

Didn't get drunk huh? Is that a good thing? =0) Mcdonalds and a thong? You've been busy

I don't normally say this but I would love for you to check out my latest video post on my blog. It's titled One Sweet "Tenacious" A .Its a little long and might take a minute to load but I'm curious to see if people like it =0).

Anonymous said...

Staying closer to home this time then?