Tuesday, October 31, 2006

First Your Up, Then Your Down

Whatever, Jessica Andrews

Today started with me being back to my uber-hyper self; Mummy, Katie and me were going to see "Open Season", which is pretty good. To be honest all the kiddies films are getting a little samey when it comes to plot lines but Billy Connolly as McSquizzy was hilarious. Give the dude his own show! Oh and will someone come and see "Happy Feet" with me? Come on, a film about a tap-dancing penguin and with Robin Williams? What's not to love?

Did a bit of shopping, treated myself to The Princess Diaries box set, because frankly they are the BEST movies ever and make me feel so happy. They make it into my all time top ten so easy. I also bought a CD of the Everly Bros. for my Mummy for Christmas, and something for Dom, but only Jess B knows what it is and I'm not telling.
Speaking of Jess B, I ran into her in Music Zone, I couldn't believe it. She had her hair tied up so I wasn't too sure if it was her, even if it was her coat. A tentative "Jess?" proved fruitless but then she turned round and it was huggles all round! Another person who seeing made me want to cry, I've missed her loads. We had a quick chat and I'll be seeing her later this week I hope. I love my little Jessykins.

Things went downhill at bit in the afternoon. I just started to feel really down. I just can't seem to maintain the perma-happiness I used to at the moment. The slightest thing makes me feel miserable and like I want to cry. Then I'll be back to normal so quickly. I do not like being this emotional. Eventually I'll get through this. I hope.
Reading my old diaries turned out to be very useful today. I found some form last March, and realised that I had the same issues then that I have again now. They went away very quickly with careful attention, so will go away again.

Well I have a stack of ironing to do and the Princess Diaries to watch, so that's all from me.
Love and Huggles, Claire

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

keep busy and keep your spirits up;-)