Wednesday, October 11, 2006

And All The Things I Deserve, For Being Such A Good Girl Honey

Underneath Your Clothes, Shakira

I went back to Top Shop today. Yes I know, I should avoid it but meh. Spent more money on a pretty forest green V-neck jumper and a baby blue cropped cardy. I got a large amount of underwear, because it’s soooo pretty there. Not all of it’s for moi, but I need to decide what is. I did buy something very special but shhh that’s nunna, (Nunna Your Beeswax). Oh and a broach for my Nanna at Christmas. See I am a sensible shopper. *cough splutter cough cough

So course wise stuff, well yesterday I played on PhotoShop, the coolest program ever invented for designers. Seriously! It’s expensive to buy, (£500), and because of copyright can’t really be sold second hand, if anyone can burn me a copy I’d be so grateful. Apparently something called gimp works just as well and can be downloaded, so perhaps I should look into that.
This morning we had our first History and Theory lecturers, which was very interesting. Annoying cause I won’t be here for much longer. But is does help me with the idea that I’m not interested in Fashion, Textiles is defiantly my thang.

I had THE worst headache yesterday, my head felt like it was going to explode and I was dizzy, floppy and lights were killing my eyes. I ahven’t had a headache that bad for yonks, it was a migraine. And I can still feel it lurking…bum off. *waves threateningly.

The last couple of days I’ve been feeling a bit down again. Missing home a lot. My course leader suggested I tried to pretend I wasn’t going home, to see if I can actually adapt. Yeah so I tried it and it’s bummed me out again. If it weren’t for an email from Dom and Katie helping to distract me when I couldn’t get hold of Mummy I don’t know what I would have done. Oh yeah I do, sat and cried.

Thankfully I have the distraction of a Knit and Stitch show tomorrow in London. Getting up at six is not gonna be fun, but the day should be. I’ve been promised lots of pretty beads to buy and you know what that means guys, lot’s of pretty jewellery. Wooooo! It’s the only reason I’m going. Fun fun fun.

Neways better got make tea, will blogg soon.
Love and Huggles, Claire

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Migraines are evil. I could taste my last one for weeks afterwards