Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Why Do You Have To Make Things So Complicated

Complicated, Avril Lavigne

So today I began the very complicated process of leaving Bath Spa. I went to see Housing, and the lady was lovely. She basically said the same as she had in her letter, I only have to pay rent for the weeks I’ve been here plus £50 early release from my contract. She will do the paper work after I’ve gone so if I stay, (very very unlikely!) all I have to do is go and see her and tell her. She sent me to the Finance Lady who was a little snotty, and said I have to write a letter and send ti to three different people. When I mentioned I would be seeing my course leader tomorrow she was all “don’t see him until you’ve written the letter”. John told me to go back when I’d made a decision and I have so hopefully I’ll be seeing him tomorrow. And Welfare. God this is complicated. The system is designed so you can’t drop out if you want unless you’re determined! Thank god I inherited my Dad’s stubborn streak.

I spent the day messing around on Photoshop, which was actually rather boring. Then I froze the Mac and it crashed and I lost all my work this afternoon. Poopy. Oh well I don’t need it thankfully.

Bit the bullet and told Sam I was defiantly going home. It was hard because I’m closer to her than anyone else here, even if it isn’t much. Then I told Tasha. That’s two down and four more to go. Not that we ever see Chris…..he he

Love and Huggles, Claire

PS. They did all go to IKEA but meh, why hold a grudge? What's done is done. And we're gonna go watch "Ten Things I Hate About You" in a minuet.