Monday, October 16, 2006

I'm Sick and Tired of Always Being Sick and Tired

Sick and Tired, Anastasia

Today started really well, I dragged myself outta bed and went to the studio and actually did some work that I like, so much so I shall include the pics in the blogger blogg, (sorry myspace folks). I did some further work this afternoon too.
Unfortunately things went downhill rather fast. All day I have been very miserable and very very low. I don’t know what really set me off, I do recall getting a lovely email from Dom and after brief elation feeling worse than ever. This is odd because his emails normally set me up for the rest of the day. Perhaps the disappointment of not getting Katie’s letter didn’t help….It also doesn’t help that I’m pretty damn sure everyone went off too IKEA this afternoon whilst I was in my room working. I’ve been so excited about going and now they’ve been without me. I really am easily forgotten.

I don’t think Paddy is speaking to me after Friday morning but I haven’t really been in the same room long enough to know if that’s just my insecurity.Speaking of, the lovely (and I use the term lovely sarcastically), security guard who came round with Mr Smoke Alarm Dude to fit my smoke alarm decided that my relationship was going to last two weeks. I laughed politely but was seriously not in the mood to hear that. What the hell does he know about my relationship? Bum off. His reasoning that guys are always worrying about who their girlfriends are with is crap. I know I’m a total Lassie wannabe. (I’ll always come home he he). I SO didn’t need it.

Tomorrow I have digital media, wooooo! *pretends to be excited. My initial enthusiasm has worn off rapidly. I’m back to not giving a toss about what I do and I would dearly love to stay all snuggled in my bed with White Teddy, Chocolate Bear and Ella the red panda. In a few hours I get to do so. Woooooo!

Enjoy the pics, love and huggles, Claire

PS. Blogger wouldn't put the pics in tonight, so I'll try again tomorrow. Sorry!