Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Let Me Introduce Myself…..

Let Me Introduce Myself, Marion Raven

Apologise to those who have missed my blog(g), my crappness of bloggness knows no bounds.*

Mainly I have been boffed and perootling about with people. Now I seem to have a ton on Art and Chemicals work to be done, eep.

The highlight of the last week has been the Annual SimonG Chat Meet. Held about a million miles south of the country where there is a disturbing lack of hills. So most of my Friday was spent travelling to the meet with Katie, and from the meet Saturday night.

It was, frankly, wonderful to meet everyone for the first time. I still can’t believe how nice everyone actually is. There were jelly beans and funny card games called Flux. I got cadded by lots of luffly people (Merman, Nigel, Henners and Hutters kind half sat down hugged me), and met a giant. It was especially nice to talk to people who aren’t in the chat that often, like Jenny, (you are seriously funny girl). Mind you so is everyone else. Even being restrained from the jelly beans is funny when done by the right person, (you know who I mean, Alison). Even those who weren’t there were still included, a phone call from Katie-Jane and Nick meant they spoke to virtually everyone there at some point. I’m glad I got to put faces to names, it’s odd wondering how people will look if you can’t find a picture on their blog(g). *giggles, Ned looks a bit like Santa and yes I am that small in Real Life™. It was completely worth it, going a million miles to meet you all! I officially LOVE you all. I was touched that people seemed to know who I was instantly, but maybe that was because I was with Katie, next time I should know who you all are too.

Sunday I met my friend Liz for dinner and then went to Dominic’s house where I napped because I was tired and watched Bugsy Malone and Vic Reeves and cuddled.

Love and Huggles, Claire

*Hey Justin, you ok? You said you’ve had a rubbish week. I hope you’re ok now and feeling better, I’m concerned *hugs

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was nice to meet you too. I havent had eyelashes fluttered like that at me for ages;-)

Anonymous said...

As long as you mean funny *ha ha*, and not funny *woo, weirdo* then thank you very much! It was great to meet you too, I think you're lovely!

Jeans Pants said...

Awwwwwwww you're always so sweet. Thank you =0). Yeah I'm good. It's great to see a new blog. I'm just glad your ok and just busy which is a good thing.

Anonymous said...

Good in pink, C