Thursday, February 01, 2007

Lost In The Sky, Clouds Roll By and I Roll With Them

Pull Me Under, Dream Theater (Dominic titled tonights blog(g) because I was too lazy to think of one)

Look I remembered to blog(g) again. Last night I was at Dominic’s and got back too late to blog(g). Advanced notice I will be there on Saturday night and may not blog(g) on Sunday. Depends how sleepy I feel. Or if I can be bothered to do Mr Holt’s Chemicals homework*. Tomorrow night I’m giving blood again, so that depends on how drained I feel after being drained.

Today was pretty good, I was still very happy after being emboffed. Unfortunately cleaning left me wondering why the hell I try to do a good job, or even go that extra mile for them when all my supervisors seem to do is pick faults and make me feel like crap.

Emoboffment was lovely; I got met off the bus and then snuggled up once we’d got back to his. Hmmm cuddles. We watched the Simpson’s and various other programs. Richard Hammond is back on Top Gear, that dude rocks, he stopped a car at 228mph with his HEAD! I’m excited because I get to sleep over at Dominic’s on Saturday. Ooo that’s means lots of lovely cuddles. Because you can never have enough cuddles and kisses from you’re boff. Especially when your boff is as lovely as mine is. (Which I bet he isn’t.)

I’ve been for lunch twice with Liz as well. On two separate days, I’m not that greedy *reaches for the bar of chocolate, (no I’m not joking there). Neways must catch up with my diary.

Hope you’re feeling better soon Merman. *hugs

Love and Huggles, Claire

* Not likely

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum, I like Richard Hammond...!

Jeans Pants said...

Sounds like it was a busy/ fun week and it sounds like it will be a busy/fun week. Good Times =0)

Anonymous said...

They take a pint out of you, there wont be anything left! Good luck with it. Have a lovely weekend
A