Sunday, January 14, 2007

We Seem To Have A Knack For Miscommunication

Miscommunication, Delta Goodrem

I have been A Good Girl and spent all weekend being arty. There are now several more pages in my sketchbook than there were to start with. Or will be once I stick it all in. that is the Next Task after blogging. Tomorrow I shall do my artist research and hopefully stick that all in.

I’ve spent the last hour tackling my Chemicals homework, which for the most part (seems) to have been as easy as pie. With a lot of help on molecular formula from Ali and Ben has taught me how to do isomers of alkanes, as we only covered alkenes on Friday. Hopefully I will get a very good mark and prove that I actually have a brain. Which would be nice.

That’s about it for the last 2 days really; it was my sister’s birthday yesterday, although she showed an annoying disinterest in wanting to do anything. I recall thisis A Phase. She is 12 and a pain enough already. *cringes at the thought of the teenage years.

Right now to deal with my comments;
Justin, meaning Justin the merkin with a girlfriend called Mollye who blogged about the Nintendo Wii, (which was the first I’d heard about it), who is the only Justin I know who thought I wasn’t talking to him. Err well I was dude. Given you’re tackling the editing thing I thought it would be useful to see someone else’s editing style. Now worries. But I only know one Justin and he comments on my blog(g), (lovely lovely person he is).

Hutters, yes I did mean THE Ian Curtis. Unless there’s been more than one famous one, in which case I don’t know….and you’re also a lovely lovely person before you feel neglected.

I think that’s all cleared up now……

Love and Huggles, Claire

PS. Again the link for those who haven’t seen it but might want to;


http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=94178252&MyToken=d21fbaea-2412-48df-926c-03203743ff46

2 comments:

Jeans Pants said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I re-read that post below this one and yes it was aimed at me wasn't it. LOL I guess for some reason I read it as "Justin made this video you can watch on myspace" and of course I was confused but no , you were telling me to go to myspace and watch someone else's. I feel smart.Aw sorry =0).

It's been a very ,very busy weekend here. Coincidentally I had my best friends birthday yesterday and today is Mollye's birthday. I've been up late and going to work at 6am. I'm not all there this week.

Happy birthday to your sister though =0). Later

Anonymous said...

M moved in when The Boy was 12. She copped his prime teen years!
And I do like Ian Curtis;-)

(Oh why wont it let me log in?)

LH