Monday, January 15, 2007

You Have Failed To Take Into Account My Mirror Balls!

Mr Susan, The Might Boosh, episode, Bollo, serise 1

I have watched a huge amount of The Mighty Boosh today. I love it so much. It’s just so random. Chrish and I used to walk around going “look at them shinin’, tsh tsh, look at them shinin’” when we cleaned toilets and had the “tsh tsh” sprays.

Pretty much stuck all my sketchbook stuff in. This means I’m onto the next stage, when I get the time. Tomorrow is a busy day, double Chemicals, then to Rawtenstall with Mum, then work, then to boff’s. Naturally I’m looking forward to the latter immensely.

We are still no nearer to figuring out how to get to London for this chat meet. Katie’s parents says we can’t have the car and there don’t appear too be many ways of getting to it cheaply. It’s all rather stressing me out; I’m losing sleep over it now.

Also, Happy Birthday to Mollye, hope you had a good day!

Whiler perusing the delights the “Next Blog(g)” button brings, I discovered this gem of advice on someones blog(g); “Keep it Simple and Keep it Colourful”. That sums up my own attitude to life rather nicely, and it’s a lovely quote. Below is the dudes link to his blog(g).

Love and Huggles, Claire


http://isthisyourcard.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I reckon the cheapest way will be overnight on National Express, considering the train costs a mint. Or try booking the train tickets from, say, Stockport to London. It might be cheaper than from Manchestoh.
A YP railcard will help, of course

Anonymous said...

I reckon the cheapest way will be overnight on National Express, considering the train costs a mint. Or try booking the train tickets from, say, Stockport to London. It might be cheaper than from Manchestoh.
A YP railcard will help, of course

With National Expres you can do it for £20 each leaving Manchester at 0130 Saturday (you're young, you can handle it) and returning on Sunday at 11, 12 or 13 oclock from Victoria
Then your extra costs will be getting to/from Manchester and to/from Victoria to Addlestone

Anonymous said...

That was Blogger's fault, not mine.

Jeans Pants said...

I guess I have to go check out "The Mighty Boosh". I'll tell Mollye you said Happy birthday =0)

Jeans Pants said...

Just thought I'd let you know that I got another video post up on my blog that might take a little while to load but I think it's worth it. It's another Tenacious A post titled "A Tenacious A Workout". I think you might enjoy this one too =0)

Anonymous said...

Uh oh Spam!