Friday, January 19, 2007

There’s Magic In All That You Do

I Bring It To You, Jessica Andrews

I seem to have been rather busy the last few evenings really, lots has happened. Tuesday night I was emboffed, there were lots of kisses, cuddles and a fair bit of Sonic too. All of which are most agreeable. Wednesday Liz past her driving test- YOU GO GIRL! - so I went out for a perootle around the town, with many visits to Tesco because we’d both managed to forget out purses. Last night I went to see Miss Potter with the Jesses, Zena and Liz, which was again fun.

Tomorrow shall be busy, shopping in Manchester then boffs house for the evening. Ooo both shall be fun methinks!

I hope everyone is safe after this horrible wind we’ve had. I hope things are better in California Justin, I heard it was rough there the other week. Lets hope it doesn’t rain tomorrow cause I want to wear my lovely new jumper dress.

Love and Huggles, Claire


PS. I appear to have been spammed, let’s hope it doesn’t happen again, I don’t want to have to turn comment verification on, it’s so annoying.

1 comment:

Jeans Pants said...

Comment verification is annoying but the spam has only happened to me maybe 3 times the whole year I've had a blog. I guess we'll wait and see. The whether in LA has just been cold. No rain or snow like up in San Francisco. I actually would love for it to rain here. I love the rain. So if it rains there send some my way =0),
Thanks for worrying about me and I hope it doesn't rain for you.