Tuesday, January 09, 2007

When My Hope Is Gone, and I Feel I Can’t Go On, You Pick Me Up

You Give Me Love, Faith Hill

In a bid to get myself back to normality I actually Did Work today. I was still short of motivation really, but I settled down to stick some drawings I did in Bath into my sketchbook. I figure if I can get this project pretty much finished by half term, I should be ok. I also managed to speak to the teacher and hopefully I’ll have the mark structure for it tomorrow, which will help.

I also went to work, I was so tired yesterday I didn’t bother, but I managed it today. Thankfully it was only cleaning walls, which might be minding numbing but it wasn’t exactly hard work.

I’m feeling better, more like myself. Thank you for the lovely blog(g) comments people, I hope I can support you all the same way if you ever need it.

Love and Huggles, Claire

2 comments:

Jeans Pants said...

You'll always have support of me and all my schizophrenic pals that are trapped in my mind =0) Promise

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I wish I could clean walls for a job. At least I could get up in the morning and know that work would be grief free.
My dad had a shed once, made of some long banned material (probably asbestos). We used to wash that because it changed colour (only from one shade of grey to another) and watch it dry. We knew how to live in them days.