Thursday, May 31, 2007

Alistair is the Bestest too!

I was already planning on making that my title but it’s defiantly it after Ali made me this;

Isn’t it cool? Mann I love happy hippos! Happy Hippies don't look so edible though...

Not much has been done today other than me falling in love with the most gorgeous necklace in our local clock and watch shop. It’s seriously nice and methinks I shall use some of my hard earned wage on it tomorrow.

I haven’t done any revision today, which I should have but meh, like it matters. I just haven’t been in the mood. I’m still bruising from being dumped again. My Dad got my cameras memory card developed today. I haven’t looked at the photos, I don’t really want to look at memories of when I was so ridiculously happy. I figured in the future I might but right now I can stick a knife in some other way.

Neways I’m looking forward to seeing Katie-Jane tomorrow for lunch, have been all week. Not only is it contact with a very friendly face but it’s someone who has rapidly become on of my closest confidents. I’m so very grateful for her presence in my life.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I aim to please. :-D

Katie said...

Danke. You're not bad yourself you know :p

henry said...

glad to see you putting up a fight.
you've been kicked in the teeth, again, but you're coming out fighting.
good for you!