Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I'm late, I'm late! For a very important date! No time to say hello goodbye I'm late I'm late I'm late!

Soooo what’s happened since Saturday?
Well I met Jess for a brew on Sunday which was brilliant. I’ve missed her and enjoyed it so much. We had a lovely chat and giggle, as well as a mooch and joint exchange of the wonders of avon.

I went to see my grandparents yesterday, which was also nice. They like me to look all girly, and as I didn’t need to do anyway walking I decided to wear one of my new dresses from Primark. I put it all on and everything then realised, hang on….I look like Alice In Wonderland! See what you think guys.

I guess the only other thing to say is I got dumped by yet another friend tonight. And no, I’m not ok. Why do people keep dumping me?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's a big difference between 'dumping' a friendship and ending one for the right reasons.

Katie said...

because some people can't hack a bit of turbulance. i love you so ner :p

Paul B said...

what happens when you click your heels together?

(http://www.capohedz.com/typebrighter/uploaded_images/The-Wizard-of-Oz-727647.jpg)

Unknown said...

That dress is lovely, and it makes you look so tall! :-)
phwoar what a nice pair of legs :-)

Lord Hutton said...

Indeed you do