Thursday, May 03, 2007

Oh It’s Cold And Lonely In The Deep Dark Night

Paradise By The Dashboard Light, Meat Loaf

I’m back! Did anyone miss me?

So I have returned from my trip to see Katie in Lancaster. There was one bunny sighting, only one, but that’d still a rabbit. Hopefully they will get very busy between now and next year and make me lots of baby bunny play mates.

I’m all sleepy now, but I had lots of fun in Lancaster with the luffly Katie and at the Cheese Club later. The cheese club is great; they played MEAT LOAF much to my delight, (and Katie’s horror). I actually got to dance and sing my heart out to Paradise By The Dashboard Light. So cool! I actually dragged Katie onto the dance floor, she wasn’t too impressed. (Sorry honey).
I also got to meet Crazy Nick, who isn’t so crazy but very nice. So glad he’ll be on campus next year so I will have a friend. He didn’t seem too freaked out by a rather hyper me, half an Easter egg soon goes to your head!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well you know I did! :-)

oh and 'bunny play mates'?
*snigger*

Lord Hutton said...

Hurray! Happy news from Marshmallow Towers!