Tuesday, May 15, 2007

You're Killing Me, Killing Me, All I Wanted Was You

30 Seconds From Mars, The Kill
Tonights blogg was titled for you by Katie-Jane because I’m lazy. Ta honey!


I suppose I should blogg. The last few days I’ve been going by the “if you can’t blogg anything nice don’t blogg at all” which seems to work well for everyone else.

I’ve been out for dinner with Katie-Jane which was a nice distraction from everything else. We had a good mooch and chat about the randomness of life and the universe. It was fun, and I am very much grateful for a friendly face in the valley.

Jess goes away for a week tomorrow, and I’m going to miss her so much. I savour the brief time we get together during work. Oh dear, Liz’s icy stares scare me……

I got a U on the mock for the easy module of Chemicals. Tomorrow is the hard mock. I haven’t really revised, mainly because there’s an element of futility to it but also because I’ve been attempting to do some more art. Apparently that’s due in tomorrow. S***. I have hammered some topics last night with question booklets so I guess I know a bit. Not enough to pass.

The police came and took a proper official statement today, and also went to get one from Jess. I’m aware I haven’t explained all the details to everyone yet, I’ll try and get round to it tomorrow. The police seem to have a fairly good idea of who it is, mainly because he has a tattoo on the side of his head.

4 comments:

henry said...

ooh, is it david beckham?

Lord Hutton said...

Does the tattoo say "I am a tea-leaf"?

Max said...

THe stocks are too good for them.

Jeans Pants said...

30 Seconds to Mars?!!! I just bought that CD. ROCK!!!! Whats up with the police?