Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Gary Barlow IS fat but he wouldn’t bounce.

And thank you Katie for that hilarious gem.

Just thought I’d cobble together a blogg so people know it’s still in existence. The reason for the move was simple, Liz read my blogg and decided it was a much of lies. Err yes, because she hasn’t started ignoring me we both know I didn’t make that up. She seemed to take issue as well with the comments left by everyone, although no one was nasty about her, and everyone was lovely and supportive. Anyway now she can’t read it because it’s been moved. She had the nerve to post a bulletin on myspace and facebook ordering everyone to read it, but as that web address no longer exists those links don’t work. *smiles evilly

It was perhaps wise, especially given she had a screaming go at me yesterday after work, demanding to know how dare I say she wasn’t entitled to see Luke and that who was I to dictate his whole weekend should be around me and how dare I guilt trip her by saying I was depressed. I don’t ever recall saying she wasn’t entitled to see Luke nor did I expect him to plan his weekend around me. What I did expect was some time with him, given he’s supposed to be one of my best friends. It’s the same as I expect to see my other friends when they come home, unless I know they have a hugely busy time planned.
Anyway I spent a horrible 5 minuets trying to escape her anger, there was no point in talking to her because all she wanted to do was scream at me and tell me how pathetic I am. I’ve been told by someone else that she doesn’t believe my GP’s diagnosis of depression.
Maybe she’s one of those people who don’t view mental illnesses like depression as real illnesses because you can’t see them. I don’t really know, all I can do is avoid her as best I can which is sad but necessary.

In other lighter news, I blew up a bottle in Chem today, intentionally. Mr Bland scaled up a Royal Society of Chemists experiment that involves filling a bottle with oxygen and methane and using a lit taper sending it blasting off into the air. He tried a litre bottle instead of a 500ml one and wow was it good. So funny as well.
Saw Katie this evening, we went for a little drive which helped cheer me up. After The Screaming yesterday seeing a friendly face made all the difference. As did seeing Jess briefly during work and getting to have her to myself for a few minutes for a girly giggle over something.
Tomorrow I see the doctor and Meat Loaf so there may be no blogg. OOOO Meat!!!

2 comments:

Lord Hutton said...

No doubt Liz is too young to understand.
Good luck with the Meat Man. Chris Evans played all 9 and 1/2 minutes of you know what, in Meaty's honour today

Jeans Pants said...

I want to blow up a bottle and I guess I dont have 27 blogs to catch up on, you transered most of them over from the other blog. Woo Hoo Im not so bad after all