Wednesday, February 28, 2007

You Want To Shut Out The Night, You Want To Shut Out The Sun, You Want To Shut Away The Pieces Of A Broken Heart

Rock and Roll Dreams, Meat Loaf

I’m still alive. Simply existing. I get up, go through the day doing whatever stupid task I have to do then finally get to go to sleep and forget.

It hurts and I don’t know how to make it stop. It’s not that he broke up with me, it’s that we’re not together that hurts. I can forgive in a second, so there’s no hurt or anger there. I just don’t want to be alone; I want to be with him.

*brief intermission in which much blogg browsing and some chemicals homework is done.

Whilst wandering around everyone’s bloggs on SimonG I found this on Aviatrix’s blogg.

When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.

Henry Ford

Now Ford may not have been a peacemaker like Woodrow Wilson or a Teddy Roosevelt, but out of all the US Presidents I looked at in A Level History, this guy had one of the toughest jobs. He had to remind the American people that the President, the White House, and pretty much everything political wasn’t a screw. I think he also got lumped with Vietnam, but that could have been Carter. This guy didn’t ask for the big P, he said that himself, he was just keeping the seat warm. I respect him greatly for the task he faced and how he tackled it.

I want to say that this has kicked me up my arse and sorted me out. It has to a small extent. But I’m not an airplane; they have HUGE engines to help them fight the wind. I don’t.

To conclude there wasn’t an awful lot of point in blogging really. I still feel like I did when I started. Buggar.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Hope you're ok

Jeans Pants said...

Wow, I missed a lot didn't I? Yes there is a point to blog
A. it's like a diary, sometimes it helps you feel better
B. You need to keep me updated

those are good reasons =0)