Tuesday, February 06, 2007

It’s The Eye Of The Tiger, It’s The Thrill Of The Fight

Eye Of The Tiger, Survivor, thanks Jess it’s in my head and I cannie get it out.

It has been a busy couple of days. There probably should have been a lot more arty stuff done, especially as my teacher is desperate to see my folder. He doesn’t quite know I haven’t even finished the first project and I should be on the second my now. I did point out to him today when he collared me during work that I’m only doing the art because they made me do 2 AS’s. I don’t even need to pass it but a grade of some kind would be nice. I’d start panicking but I’m not that fussed really. Having said that I will get some work done. *blows on wet glue on her sketchbook, dry damn you, dry!

In other news, well Liz isn’t very well, she has a chest infection, so get well Liz and hurry back to work, we miss you. I also saw a UPS van and thought of you Justin. The thought line was something like “OOOO UPS, I’ve never seen them in England. Hehehe Justin says they’re poop.” Moving on…..

I was thoroughly emboffed last weekend; I went round after meeting Luke on Saturday and didn’t leave until gone nine at night on Sunday. We had lots of fun, watching the rest of Vic Reeves, doing my Chemistry homework, (which took about 2 hours), cuddling and other fun activities. We went and met Becky and Rhodsey Saturday night for a drink (or three), and had lots of fun. I forgot that I’d given blood and being a pint less meant three pints of cider and blackcurrant got me well past tipsy. Oops. Never mind, Dominic looked after me, not that I was ill. Then we were lazy and didn’t get up till half one on Sunday. Hmm sleep and snuggles, a deadly but yummy combination.

Luke’s friend he came home with, Craig, is lovely. Like a glasses wearing-straight haired version of Blondie. He was so lovely he gave me a hug when he said hello and a hug when we said goodbye. We munched our way through dinner and pick and mix, wandered round Rawtenstall showing it’s various delights, (Turkish and Angle) to Craig. Somewhere along the way I promised to send Blondie a box of my cookies and Craig a box of brownie. Any thoughts on packaging folks??

Today I had dinner with Jess, and a mooch around various places, which was lots of fun. I get my Avon tomorrow, so hopefully I’ll get some playing around with it too. Whoppeee for Avon!

Love and Huggles, Claire

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must have some bubble pack you havent pointlessly popped yet

Jeans Pants said...

I'm glad you had a great weekend. Thanks for thinking of me. I hope your friend gets better soon. I've never heard of a chest infection. I hope everything is OK