Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Make My Cherry Pop

Candyman, Christina Aguilera

Today was a day for Sorting Things Out. My laptop was collected and taken away to be fixed, so hopefully she will return with wireless abilities. Whilst my Dad stayed hoe to give her to the Collection Dudette, I went to Manchester with my Mum and sister, mainly because I needed to get my ipod sorted.

So I went and booked a slot to see the “Geniueseseses”, then went back to see the lovely dude, who not only explained what I’d done (by dropping Perdita I’d bashed and then frozen the hard disk), but also showed me on a pre-bashed and broken ipod. To fix her would have cost about £80, and after some discussion it was concluded that it would be more cost effective in the long run to buy a new one. I went and had a look at the Nano’s, went away and mused and talked to my mum, then went back and bought a new one.

Her name is Cherry, she is a brand new 8G (product)red Nano. She matches my Aids phone nicely, and I love her to pieces. I promise not to drop her or harm her in anyway. And man isn’t she light? Apple Exclusive and damn fine.

Poor Perdita, she shall be kept as a memory of my Mini Days. RIP Perdie.

Love and Huggles, Claire

2 comments:

Jeans Pants said...

hey you, I just wanted to let you know I got some drama going on in my life. I may be gone away from the blogger world for a while. I guess I could have myspaced this message. But I didn't. Anyways I promise to catch up on your blogs as soon as I can =0).

Anonymous said...

We just used to send M's nano back to Holland from where it returned all shiny and new. I guess yours is out of warranty now