Sunday, February 25, 2007

"Bed, Bath and Beyond, it’s a big place, there’s a lot of “beyond” in there."

Chris, Beauty and the Geek, Episode 3, Series 2

Firstly I got that from a website I use to help me when I need to know TV trivia. I now have the power to look up what happens in the rest of the series. Crap. I WILL not do that.

So today’s episode saw the loss of one of my favourite Geeks, Thais, the Rubix Cube Dude. *is not impressed. Thankfully my favourite Geek, Josh still remains. What worries me is his partner has twice tried to eliminate another Beauty, and twice failed. I sense the bitchiness, and fear for my Geek. This isn’t what the shows supposed to be about people!!!! I guess we’ll see what happens. Josh to win!!

Love and Huggles, Claire

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If only I knew what you are talking about;-)

Jeans Pants said...

I know what your talking about. Mollye and I worked on shows like this. I hope I don't disappoint you when I say, it's scripted =0(