Friday, March 30, 2007

It’s like patting an old women then being whipped by her

Katie, on Corkscrew.

I went to Alton Towers today for the very first time. And I actually did proper rollercoaster’s; Air, Nemesis, Rita Queen of Speed, and lots of little rides like the log flume and Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory, (which we did three times! It’s so weird but funny. Unless you have chav right behind you being typical chavs). I’m pleased I have them all a damn good shot, Air and Nemesis got three/two shots respectively as it seemed stupid to waste the extra super quiet time. I don’t like Rita, she is, to quote a “heinous bitch”*

There was the peaceful less terrifying delight of the kiddies Squirrel ride and kicking Katie’s ass twice at some shooty zombie game, (she was not impressed). We got ourselves plenty wet on the log flume and water rapids. Katie made a failed attempt to dodge a splash of water the last time round on the Rapids and sploosh she got rather wet! The look of surprise on her face was absolutely hilarious.

There’s probably a lot more but my mind has lost the ability to focus. I managed to see every hour in last night, and when you think I got up at half five that’s even more knackering. I’m not going to blogg about my feelings either. I sense peoples impatience is running low and maybe this will go someway to proving I’m not just sitting and moping but I am trying to be ok. What I want hasn’t changed at all, and it’s still all there but at least today I’ve been able to forget largely. Katie’s been brilliant today, thanks so much girl! You do rock so hard!

Love and Huggles, Claire

*Ten Things I Hate About You

3 comments:

Katie said...

isn't it the best?

Jeans Pants said...

A good day?!!! Say What?!!! Im just playing. Hooray for you

Anonymous said...

Wahey! Braveness! I wouldnt fancy it at all.