Friday, March 16, 2007

We’re supposed to be happy to be alive whether we like it or not

Meredith, Greys Anatomy

I didn’t go to Chemistry today. I woke up at about 4 and didn’t get more than about 45 minuets sleep between then and 7:15. I was absolutely exhausted, there was no way I was going to make it through the day faking it and not be a ratty little cow like yesterday with people. So I did a horrid thing and lied to my mum. I told her I had a headache and wanted to sleep it off. I got up at ten having managed a little more sleep and feeling a lot more capable of getting through another day.

Which I appear to have managed somehow. And guess what, I get to do it all over again tomorrow. I don’t even have to go to work, which sucks, it at least gives me a proper routine. I hate weekends. I have plenty of homework, and lots I could do for art, but I’m anxious because I don’t like any of the artists I’m supposed to look at.

It’s also decision time for Uni. I’ve had all my offers and haven’t a clue anymore. I know where I don’t want to go, but between Chester and Lancaster I’m not so sure and I’m also suffering from a distinct lack of interest, I don’t care, I don’t want to make the decision. Flip a coin someone.

This evening I was supposed to be going out. That hasn’t happened. I was supposed to be seeing Luke tomorrow, but that doesn’t look like its happening, namely because he hasn’t let me know about anything. I feel rejected and depressed. If it weren't for Ali and AliTV I don't know how I would have made it through the evening, thank you so much!

I was aiming to have a nice busy weekend of seeing people and taking my mind off it all but it’s not looking like its going to happen. I miss Dom. I mss feeling loved and wanted and appreciated. I have this great big hole inside me that I don’t know how to fill. Chocolate doesn’t seem to be working.

I didn’t mean to sound angry yesterday when I said I was sick of people telling me to give it time. I’m not angry and people aren’t being overly comforting. It’s just that particular phrase isn’t exactly much comfort. Virtually nothing is.

1 comment:

Jeans Pants said...

Don't worry you. I'm sure everyone understands how you felt yesterday