Wednesday, March 21, 2007

“I’m so glad I’m your new best friend”

*say in THE most annoying American accent ever! We had some girl saying that all the way to Preston today. Louder and louder. And the story behind it wasn’t even that funny. Grrrrr.

I am feeling better today. I'm still feeling the lonliness but I guess I can learn to live with it somehow. Its been a good day though. Mum and me went to see Lancaster University, which is fabbo. Katie met us off the train and we went for lunch and ended up missing the tour I’d booked us onto, (don’t worry it wasn’t a tour for just me and mum), so we got a private one off Katie. Which was even better. We got to explore the depths of the campus too such an extent we walked out of a building and Katie had no idea where we were. She soon got her bearings but that doesn’t bode well for me. I’m useless with directions. Hehe

Lancaster is totally gorgeous, a lot like Bath, in its looks, which is great because I liked there and I love the look of Lancaster. The university itself if excellent, modern and very stylish. There’s literally everything you could want on campus, I love self contained campuses, its my style of uni. And, even better, there are BUNNY RABBITS living in the hall area. Very tame friendly looking bunnies whom I will no doubt become best friends with if I’m there next year. To sum up, I very much liked it, and was very impressed. Lancaster will pay me more money to go there than any other uni, and if I want to do a placement year* then money matters really. Its now beating Chester by a lot.

I had a wonderful exciting day, thank you so much to Katie for the tour, it was brilliant. Maybe I’ll see you next year. (Screams of “Nooooo” can be heard all the way in Justin’s merkinland.)

Love and Huggles, Claire

*I can only get funding for three years of uni, a placement year makes four. That means on my third year of my degree I would have to fork out for everything. A placement is pretty vital, because it gives makes me highly employable. I will of course be paid for it, but year four could still be very costly. Damn this money.

BUNNIES!! THERE WERE BUNNIES!!!!

2 comments:

Paul said...

*Checks rabbit recipes*

Glad you're still going well Claire. One day at a time is the way to go...

Anonymous said...

Hey bunnnies! Nice to see the happy you back;-)