Saturday, March 17, 2007

Belly Up And Bury, Boy, All The Hurt You Feel Today

Midnight At The Lost And Found, Meat Loaf

My lovely weekend is rapidly vanishing. I’ve been looking forward to it for all week. The chance to see Luke would be brilliant I was hoping it would be the boost I needed to try and be happy, and I even made him a lemon cake to take back to uni. Has he been in touch? Nope.

I feel so depressed and bitterly rejected.
I hate weekends.
I hate having no one to share it all with.

Sometimes when a patient at a hospital has injuries that are going to cause a lot of pain the doctors induce a coma to allow them to sleep the worst of the pain away whilst the body heals.

Which seems like a pretty good idea to me right now. Especially given how tired I am. Waking up at four and not sleeping properly again till half seven isn’t very helpful. Now I get to go to bed and cry because I am so tired and sick of being rejected or let down or having to fight for everything. The only thing in my life that was easy, that I never had to fight for and managed to make me completely happy is gone.

Oh and check this out for Divine Justice. I woke up with a headache this morning, at 4. That’ll be God punishing me for lying to Mum then. I wonder what horrible evil thing I did to deserve losing someone I love? Justin, I don’t think God likes me either.

No comments: