Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Like A Tear Without A Soul

Lonely Girl, Sandi Thom

Today started off, yet again, the way it ended yesterday* I woke up too early and wound myself up to the point of tears and only cheered up with a little help from Justin. Thanks dude, I don’t know what I would have done without you.

I somehow got through Chemistry; thankfully it was a decent lesson where I understood it all. That’ll be a first then. I managed to get some work for art done this evening too. I did something less technical to avoid feeling crap when it didn’t work out. It was peaceful but it hasn’t cheered me up like it should have.

So now I’m rather tired. Pretending you’re fine to parents etc is tiring. I’ve pretty much given up trying to fix all the pieces of myself, it’s too hard and too exhausting. I don’t think I’ve got anything to say that isn’t depressing. Oh look bedtime. Goody.

Love and Huggles, Claire

*yes ok I cried. A lot. Again. I suddenly realised I don’t remember what it felt like to be loved. I’ve forgotten. I know it’s missing but I can’t find the feeling anymore. I want it back so badly but I don’t know how to get it back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If this carries on, you might want to consider a visit to the doc

Jeans Pants said...

You're welcome. I'll always be here if you need me