Monday, March 12, 2007

“Vegas isn't designed for people like me...Vegas is not exactly a geek haven.”

Josh, Beauty and the Geek, Episode 5
Oh look a blogg title that isn’t depressing. Yesterdays wasn’t supposed to be either, but Liz and me have been playing Leave by Jojo a lot in her car cause we’d forgotten how good it was.


So today went better than expected, after last night I wasn’t expecting much from today* but I managed not to crash and burn just yet. Having said that the highlight of the day was watching yesterdays Beauty and the Geek, Josh won his first challenge by inviting the most women to his party. Watching him flounder just to approach them was horrible, I felt his pain. Then the delight on his face when he won, and his pride in himself, each episode I get to watch him grow and it’s amazing! God I love that guy.

I wanted to do some drawing today, I desperately need to, but as nothing I did this weekend looks decent I’ve left it. I don’t feel like looking at a drawing and thinking, yep that looks crap. I did do my Chemicals homework, but as I’ll have only got a C that’s nothing to get excited about. My head hurts and I feel fed up. Roll on bedtime.

Love and Huggles, Claire


*I wasn’t feeling very good at bedtime. There were lots of tears as per usual. Then to make it even worse I couldn’t sleep and kept waking up. Normally if I’ve cried I fall asleep pretty quick, so not being able to sleep was even more frustrating.

2 comments:

Paul said...

Getting a C for something you struggle at, is every bit something to be proud of - in some ways more so than an A in something you find easy. The C in a struggling subject is a sign you haven't given up and that you're giving it everything.

Stick with it, it's worth it.

Anonymous said...

Nowt wrong with a C: my A levels were all C and it was all downhill from there. I have an exam coming up and I am consistently only just passing. It's the passing that counts;-)
Drawing: either go up onto the Moor on a sunny day, or draw something angry